Prizes in Classes 39-41, €80; €60; €40; €20; €15; €15. Entry Fee €10.
ALL RIDERS SHOULD WEAR APPROPRIATE HEAD GEAR, WHICH COMPLIES WITH UP TO DATE SAFETY STANDARDS
Ridden Irish Draught Challenge Qualifier Meadows Equestrian. IOHBA Northern Ireland Branch Challenge
Rules, Event Venues and Dates
The IDHBA Northern Ireland Branch Challenge is a se ries of Performan ce Ridde n Iris h Draught classes in various venues around Ireland, see below for venues and dates, with a final prize fund of over £1000.00, plus the IOHBA NI Challenge Perpetual cup, Champion Rug, Sashes and other items.
The objective is to recognise the best Performing IDHBA member’ s horses across Ireland.
1. Horses must be purebred Irish Draught and passports must be available for inspection.
2. Horses ust be presented for microchip scanning if requested.
3. Owners must be members of the Irish Draught Horse Breeders Association.
4. Qualifying rosette s will only be awarded if membership is valid prior to entry into the ring for any class in the series.
5. The Judge’s decision in each class is final.
6. Three Irish Draught Horses ean be qualified at each event.
7. Qualifying Rosettes will be awarded to individual horses; a horse can only qualify once however a member can enter more than one horse at any venue.
8. Rosettes will be awarded to the top three members’ horses on the day. Winners of rosettes may be asked to pose for photographs to be used by IDHBA NI Branch for publicity purposes.
9. Qualifying horses will be invited along to the Challenge final, venue and date to be advised.
10. The Challenge series winner will receive prizes of £500.00, the IDHBA NI Challenge Perpetual Trophy, a Champion Sash and a Champion rug.
11. The Runner up will receive a Reserve Champion sash and £250. Third place will receive £150and 4th place will receive £100.
12. The entry fee for the final is £25 per horse qualified.
13. With regards the series qualifiers and in the event of any disputes the IDHBA NI committee’s decision is final.