Judging at 11 am
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- It is the responsibility of exhibitors to ensure that birds are clean and free of lice and mites.
- Entry Fees for birds not exhibited are not refundable or transferable.
- It is the responsibility of exhibitors to enter the exhibits in the correct class.
- All birds must be penned by 10.30 am. No substitution of entries permitted.
- Judging commences at 11.00 a.m.
- It is a condition of entry that no bird may be removed before 4.30 pm and must be removed by 5 p.m.
- Cages will be available in a separate area for the sale of birds. Cages should be booked in advance at a nominal charge of €3 per cage. No overcrowding in cages. Birds for sale must use the cages provided – No other containers allowed within the tent. Please bring containers (drinkers) to give your birds water. If cages are not booked in advance, we cannot guarantee that you get a cage on the day.
- No leg rings to be worn other than British Poultry Club.
- More than six birds entered in a class by two or more owners, a separate class will be added.
- The same Bird cannot be entered in more than one class.
Poultry Postal Entries to: Gerry Mernagh, Rath, Duncormick, Co. Wexford. Enquiries (after 6 pm.) Tel: Ciaran: 085-8181981 or Gerry: 087-6951360.
Prizes: 1st €15, 2nd €10, 3rd €5.
Entry Fee: Adults €3. Children under 14 €2.