THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION AND IVERK SHOW SOCIETY PRESENT The ‘Investec Wealth and Investment’ ALL IRELAND BROODMARE AND FOAL TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP www.investec.ie Prize fund approx: €4,300.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries are confined to non-thoroughbred broodmares registered in the Irish Horse Register with a foal at foot.
2. Each mare and her foal will be judged as a unit: 60% for the mare and 40% for the foal.
3. Mares and foals must be sired by a stallion that is classified in either the
Irish Sport Horse Stud Book as Approved, Preliminary Approved, Supplementary Approved,Recognised, Preliminary Recognised, Not Approved 1, (NAI) or a stallion that is classified in the Irish Draught
Stud Book as Class / Class 2 RID (GB)/RID (CAN)/Grade 2 (GB).
4. The class is also open to progeny of Weatherby’s registered stallions that
are NOT classified as Not Approved 2 (NA2) or ENTRY in the Irish Horse Register.
5. The mare’s passport will be inspected before judging commences. Exhibitors failing to produce a passport will be debarred from competing.
6. Qualified mares may not compete in other classes at Iverk Show.
7. Foals are eligible to compete in the foal classes at Iverk Show.
8. Foals must be led at all times.
9. These rules must be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association
rules and the Iverk Show rules.
Champion €1,000; 2nd €600; 3rd €400; 4th €300; 5th €200; 6th €150; 7th to end €120
An extra prize of €100 will be awarded to the highest placed mare six years old and younger. Entry Fee: to Qualifying Show €10; to Final €20.
Final: Iverk Show – Saturday, 24th. August, 2019.