THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION AND BANNOW & RATHANGAN SHOW SOCIETY PRESENT THE 3 YEAR OLD HORSE ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONSHIP
PRIZE MONEY SPONSORED BY BANNOW & RATHANGAN SHOW SOCIETY
PRIZES SPONSORED BY GALWAY IRISH CRYSTAL & BELLEEK CHINA
Part of The Horse Sport Ireland National Showing Championship Series
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries are confined to Animals registered in the Irish Horse Register with the breed codes ISH, RID or ID; & must have Sire & Dam recorded on the passport.
2. Animals must be Sired by a Stallion that is classified in the Irish Sport Horse Stud Book as either: Approved /Preliminary Approved/Supplementary Approved/ Recognised/Preliminary Recognised / Not Approved 1 (NA1) or a Stallion that is classified in the Irish Draught Stud Book as either CLASS 1 /Class 2/ RID (GB) /RID (Can) /Grade 2 (GB).
3. The class is also open to progeny of Weatherby’s registered stallions
that are NOT classified as Not Approved 2 (NA2) or ENTRY in the Irish Horse Register.
4. Two Animals may be selected to qualify for the final if the judges and
the I.S.A. agree the standard is high enough.
5. Exhibitors to both the qualifier and the final must have the Animals passport available for inspection prior to entry to the judging ring. Failureto comply with this rule will lead to immediate disqualification.
6. Passports & Microchips should be read by a Vet at the Final.
7. Animals Qualified for Final are not eligible to enter any other class at the show at which the final is held.
These Rules should be read in conjunction with the I.S.A. Rules.
For information on accommodation or free stabling for the final, contact Elizabeth Freeman Mob: 087 7560871 in advance.
ENTRY FEE: To Qualifying Show €10. To Final €20.
PRIZES: Champion €800 plus Galway Irish Crystal; 2nd €500 & Galway Irish Crystal; 3rd €350 & Belleek China; 4th €250 & Belleek China; 5th €200 & Galway Irish Crystal;6th €150 & Belleek China. 7th and upwards €70.
Galway Irish Crystal or Belleek China will be presented to each qualifier at both the qualifying show and on appearance at the final.
Additional Prizes at the Final:
* €150 and Trophy for Best Filly.
* €150 and Trophy for combination of Best Turned Out Horse and Most Suitably Dressed Handler.
* Breeder of winning animal to receive Galway Irish Crystal or Belleek China.
Final: Bannow & Rathangan Show,
Thursday, 11th July, 2019 at 1.30 pm.