THE IRISH SHOWS ASSOCIATION AND TINAHELY SHOW SOCIETY PRESENT THE RED MILLS NON-THOROUGHBRED TWO YEAR OLD GELDING ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONSHIP SPONSORED BY RED MILLS GORESBRIDGE. Prize Fund €3,000.
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries are confined to Animals registered in the I.H.R. with the breed codes ISH, RID or ID. and must have Sire and Dam recorded on the passport.
2. Animals must be sired by a Stallion that is classified in the Irish Draught Horse Studbook as either: Approved/Preliminary Approved/
Supplementary Approved, Recognised/Preliminary Recognised/Not Approved 1 (NA1) or a Stallion that is classified in the Irish Draught Stud Book as either Class 1/Class 2/RID (GB)/RID (Can)/Grade 2 (GB).
3. The class is also open to progeny of Weatherby’s Thoroughbred
Stallions that are classified in the Irish Horse Register as Not Approved 2 (NA2).
4. Two Animals may be selected to qualify for the final if the judges and
the I.S.A. agree the standard is high enough.
5. Exhibitors to both the qualifier and the final must have the Animals passport available for inspection prior to entry to the judging ring.
Failure to comply with this rule will lead to immediate disqualification.
6. Passports and Microchips should be read by a vet at the Final.
7. Animals qualified for Final are not eligible to enter any other class at
the Show at which the final is held.
These Rules should be read in conjunction with the I.S.A. Rules.
PRIZES: Champion €1,000; Reserve Champion €600;
3rd €350; 4th €200; 5th €100.
From 6th place upward a Red Mills voucher value €75 will be presented on appearance in the final.
*A prize will be presented for combination of Best Turned Out Horse and Most Suitably Dressed Handler.
ENTRY FEE: To Qualifying Show: €10. To Final: €20.
Final – Tinahely Show – Monday, 5th. August, 2019.